How Brain Gym Works
Brain Gym is a revolutionary means of activating your brain to improve learning. In the Brain Gym work, we teach 26 movements that are the repetition of specific bilateral, contralateral, and other activities to promote efficient communication among the many nerve cells and functional centers located throughout the brain and sensory motor system. These movements are designed to integrate your body and mind in order to improve:
- Visual and Auditory Memory
- Concentration and Focus
- Motivation and Energy
- Math, Reading and Writing
- Physical coordination
In our work, we combine the Brain Gym movements with specific academic tutoring. The synergistic combination of opening up neuro-pathways and one-on-one academic instruction helps students learn easier and retain knowledge longer. At Integrated Learning Academy we achieve breakthrough results and elevate your student’s performance by one or more grade levels in just 7 weeks.
“Jeannette’s work with Brain Gym is nothing short of miraculous. I was privileged to watch her work with my 11 year old son, who at the time was very apprehensive and was doing poorly in school. My son loved his experience and is performing much better in school since his session with Jeannette. Not only has the quality of his work improved, but his confidence has grown and he has a much better attitude in general. I was especially surprised at how open and engaged my son was with Jeannette. She created a very safe space immediately and they dove right in together. Not only is the process fun and easy, but Jeannette’s approach is gentle and nurturing. I’d recommend Brain Gym with Jeannette Abshire to people of all ages who would like to see permanent change in their life, doing something fun with a person they can trust. It doesn’t get much better than that.” - Kelly McPhail Wallace
Integrated Learning Academy Provided Title 1 Tutoring to Aurora Public Schools
Integrated Learning Academy is one of only five tutoring companies in Colorado that was awarded a contract to provide tutoring services in Aurora Public Schools under No Child Left Behind. We are proud to have helped Aurora students increase their literacy and math skills. If you are interested in a career opportunity, please send us a resume at email@example.com
Integrated Learning Academy Provided Title 1 Training to Westminster and St. Vrain School Districts
Integrated Learning Academy also provided Title 1 tutoring to the Westminster and St. Vrain school districts in 2011, 2012 and 2013. Click here to see the results of this Supplemental Educational Services After School Tutoring Program.
Integrated Learning Academy – Revolutionary Tools That Improve Student Performance
- Improve Standardized Testing Scores 10 to 13 Points – Find out how with Advanced Brain Gym® Plus!
- Rekindle Your Passion for Teaching and Motivate Your Students – Move to Improve with ED 589!
- Schedule an In-Service at Your School – Achieve your school’s target goals!
- Brain Gym® 101 – Parents and Educators take the first step to becoming a licensed Brain Gym Instructor!
- Bring Your Child up to Grade Level - See a remarkable improvement in just 12 hours of instruction over a seven week period with our Private Assessment and One-on-One Intensive Tutoring!
- Get Your Baby Into Harvard – Guarantee your baby’s brain development with Developmental Movement Therapy!
Whatever your student or your child’s developmental needs are, we can help.
Call 970 379-9270 Today!